EASY UNSECURED BUSINESS CREDIT PROGRAMS OVERVIEW
Available in the USA Only
Qualify for up to $250,000 in Three Simple Steps
Some Potential Uses for Funds include:
– Cash Flow Management Tool
Helps a new business owner keep cash on hand for things like payroll, while they can use the cards for other things like:
– Buying product/stocking the shelves
– Launch Marketing Campaign/Advertising/Branding
– Upgrade business systems/infrastructure
– Upgrade storefront
– Real estate investors can use the funds to purchase materials for a rehab project
– Balance Transfer Checks can be used to turn the Credit into Cash, which can then be used for down-payments or purchase of equipment or property, or for any other cash transaction.
The ONLY TWO Requirements of This Program Are:
1.) A business partner with a Strong Personal Credit Profile
This means a 700+ FICO Score.
2.) A business EIN (Employer Identification Number) – Not required for Pre-qualification. Personal Credit Guidelines (Unsecured Business Credit Cards)
Applicants must submit a recently updated Full Credit Report(s) showing full credit history, inquiries, collections and negative events, limits, balances and payment history for all 3 bureaus. A “Tri-Merge” report that showing all 3 bureaus on one report is preferable.
Acceptable Credit Reporting Sites
www.CreditCheckTotal.com *Preferred Vender – $1 fee
Revenue-based financing is now available through us for companies with at least two years of verifiable operations. Sorry but startups do not qualify. Applicants should have at least $15k in monthly revenues and a gross margin in the 50% range. Continue reading