Early on in my career as a business broker, I discovered that businesses with recurring revenues tended to sell at dramatically higher valuation multiples than comparable businesses without. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of having all or a substantial portion of your sales coming in as recurring monthly revenue (“RMR”) or repeat sales to the same batch of customers.
EASY UNSECURED BUSINESS CREDIT PROGRAMS OVERVIEW
Available in the USA Only
Qualify for up to $250,000 in Three Simple Steps
Some Potential Uses for Funds include:
– Cash Flow Management Tool
Helps a new business owner keep cash on hand for things like payroll, while they can use the cards for other things like:
– Buying product/stocking the shelves
– Launch Marketing Campaign/Advertising/Branding
– Upgrade business systems/infrastructure
– Upgrade storefront
– Real estate investors can use the funds to purchase materials for a rehab project
– Balance Transfer Checks can be used to turn the Credit into Cash, which can then be used for down-payments or purchase of equipment or property, or for any other cash transaction.
The ONLY TWO Requirements of This Program Are:
1.) A business partner with a Strong Personal Credit Profile
This means a 700+ FICO Score.
2.) A business EIN (Employer Identification Number) – Not required for Pre-qualification. Personal Credit Guidelines (Unsecured Business Credit Cards)
Applicants must submit a recently updated Full Credit Report(s) showing full credit history, inquiries, collections and negative events, limits, balances and payment history for all 3 bureaus. A “Tri-Merge” report that showing all 3 bureaus on one report is preferable.
Acceptable Credit Reporting Sites
www.CreditCheckTotal.com *Preferred Vender – $1 fee