This post is aimed at the entrepreneur on a tight budget who is going to have to go it alone, at least initially, without any outsiders bankrolling his or her venture. (That’s about 95% of us.)
Research conducted into the Inc 500 startups over the years and has identified a theme running through many of them. Let’s take a look at a few.
Early on in my career as a business broker, I discovered that businesses with recurring revenues tended to sell at dramatically higher valuation multiples than comparable businesses without. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of having all or a substantial portion of your sales coming in as recurring monthly revenue (“RMR”) or repeat sales to the same batch of customers.
EASY UNSECURED BUSINESS CREDIT PROGRAMS OVERVIEW
Available in the USA Only
Qualify for up to $250,000 in Three Simple Steps
Some Potential Uses for Funds include:
– Cash Flow Management Tool
Helps a new business owner keep cash on hand for things like payroll, while they can use the cards for other things like:
– Buying product/stocking the shelves
– Launch Marketing Campaign/Advertising/Branding
– Upgrade business systems/infrastructure
– Upgrade storefront
– Real estate investors can use the funds to purchase materials for a rehab project
– Balance Transfer Checks can be used to turn the Credit into Cash, which can then be used for down-payments or purchase of equipment or property, or for any other cash transaction.